non-stick-coating

2014年3月18日星期二

Ozeri 8 Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non-stick Frying Pan

8″ Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non-stick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA FreeRating:Star5StarStarStarStarDecember 19, 2013I am an eggaholic; I could it them for breakfast, lunch and dinner – and I often do! One downside to that is that I go through non-stick pans quite frequently. I Teflon Coating purchased an inexpensive PFOA free frying pan from my local Ollie’s a few months back that I really loved. Unfortunately, the non-stick coating recently started to deteriorate and I started getting little pieces of it in my eggs. I knew it was time to buy yet another one, and I was not looking forward to purchasing again so soon. I was recently contacted by the wonderful company, Ozeri, to review their all-new and improved 8″ Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non-stick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free. I readily agreed, but as someone who goes through these pans quite often, I tend to know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised once I received my pan in the mail. It is a beautiful pan. I loved the lime green color. It was very well made; not too heavy and not too light. The handle is also very well made and thick; I hate burning my hand once a pan heats up. The silicon coated handle is also very comfortable and easy to grip, which helps with handling the pan. Once I Ceramic Coating cooked my eggs, I noticed that the pan was heating evenly, something I was not used to. I would normally get hot spots and places where the egg was starting to cook but not in others. The elevated texture in the bottom of the pan helps to eliminate that problem by ensuring even cooking and the pattern keeps the food from sticking. As a result, my eggs came out light, fluffy and perfect. All of the eggs were on my plate and nothing was left in the pan. The next challenge was cleaning, which was a breeze. The Ozeri pan was very quick and easy to clean.
Overall, I was very pleased and impressed by the performance of the Ozeri Green Earth pan. Even more than that, I was impressed by the accompanying documentation that explains about the pan, how to properly care for it and use it. That is very important to ensure the life of your cookware and to get the most out of it – and your food. The insert demonstrated that they are passionate about their product and committed to providing accurate information and healthy alternatives to traditional cookware.  The pan also comes with a limited lifetime warranty which is a plus.
8″ Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non Stick Coating Non-stick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free Features
Has GREBLON® ceramic coating from GermanySuperior non-stick performanceDurable scratch-resistant ceramic, as found in nature.Comfortable silicon coated handle.Completely eco-friendly (the ceramic coating does not emit any harmful fumes).Easy to clean.Induction oven safe.The 8″ Green Earth Textured Ceramic Non-stick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free can be purchased by visiting www.amazon.com/dp/B005470CB6.
You can connect with Ozeri by visiting their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts.
*Although I was compensated with the pan for this review, the opinion given is 100% my own.
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

没有评论:

发表评论